SID is a secure payment method that allows you to make a quick and easy online payment directly to kulula via your existing Internet banking.
Which banks can use SID?
Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank, FNB and Capitec account holders can pay online using internet payment (powered by SID).
Why you should use SID?
It is safe, simple and the speedily assisted electronic funds transfer (EFT) allows you to make payment directly to kulula using your existing internet banking facility.
Note: Once you select 'internet payment' as an option, you'll have one hour to complete the transaction.
Internet payment is compatible for all browsers and mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera, including Windows and non-Windows users (Linux or Macintosh operating systems)
How to use internet payment (powered by SID)
Don't panic if you've never used internet payment before, it's easy. To start off, you'll be asked to run the application and directed to your chosen bank's site where you can log in to make payment. kulula's banking details and flight reference will be shown on the payments page in the correct fields. Once you have completed the payment and received the receipt, you'll be ready to fly - no hassling with faxing or emailing the proof of payment, less fuss and no admin required. Payment may be made from your current account or from your credit card (if it is set up on internet banking for payments).
- Only Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank, FNB and Capitec account holders can make use of SID
- Internet payment is compatible for all browsers and mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera, including Windows and non-Windows users (Linux or Macintosh operating systems)
- You'll have one hour within which to complete the transaction
- SID payment is available for flight payments up to 3 hours prior to departure. If you are making payment within this time period, please select ‘credit card’ as your payment method
- SID is only available for online transactions
- You cannot use SID to pay for flight changes online. Flight changes must be made and paid for via our Contact Centre
- SID is not available as a payment method through our Contact Centre. Please do not provide our staff with your bank account details and PIN number for any reason
- SID automatically stores your kulula.com booking reference in the payment field, so you don't have to remember a reference number or worry that it is inserted incorrectly
- Once you have selected Internet payment (powered by SID) and clicked 'pay now', you will be guided through the once-off payment process by instructions displayed on-screen
- Once payment is successful, you will be returned to the kulula.com confirmation page
- Should you require any assistance please call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852).